- Grateful for the upcoming long weekend... I really need it. Looking forward to a lazy day where I wake up when I want. (even if that is 7am) and watch morning TV with J and do whatever we want to do with no major agenda which I plan to do on Saturday as Scott is golfing. I am an over-scheduler by nature but enjoy time off every once in a while.
- SO excited i could take J to his first Bears game. We made a big mistake in driving and it took us over 2 hours to get there. Josh was a good sport and more patient than I during the drive. The whole process was worth it when we walked into the stadium and josh said "WOW.. this is awesome"
- Excited to be able to culminate my season with my half iron shortly. I want to get one more decent ride in with my new Cobb Saddle but I think i am ready to go. On my way to #4!
- Grateful to "actually meet" new blog friends at a meet up we had earlier this week. Have enjoyed hooking up with Maggie's Chicago Running Bloggers group. I decided to put my best foot forward upon meeting them and suggested we run to McD's for 49cent cones during our fun run. A few of us are Swirlgear ambassadors so it was fun to be able to show our support at Swirlgear, a women's owned and women's focused company, is "Kickstarting" their fall line with a Kickstarter Campaign. (you can learn more about kickstarter here)
- Also, Take time and tag your College Color Instagram photos with @headsweats and #collegecolorsday for a chance to some free Headsweats gear!
a Rafflecopter giveaway